Neighborhoods United Against Drugs has the following key purposes:
· To evaluate the effects of the policies and programs within our community in order to create a safe and drug-free environment.
· To establish a free and rapid flow of pertinent information and educational opportunities that will constitute educating our neighborhood.
· To increase and enhance policy proficiency through shared experience and education.
· To encourage the highest degree of skill, efficiency and discipline among Neighborhood United Against Drugs and the community.
· To provide a mutual bond between Neighborhoods United Against Drugs and the community